End of Tenancy Cleaning
Dedicated premium deep cleaning service offered to both Tenants and Landlords to ensure rental properties are returned to pristine condition before another occupant moves in or they are marketed for sale. Our work is guaranteed so Tenants benefit from a full deposit refund and Landlords can
maximise the rental value of their property portfolio. Should a Landlord withhold a Tenants deposit, we will return to the property and reclean whatever areas have been identified as not up to standard.
We know the standards of many letting agencies that we have worked for.
Our end of tenancy cleaning program is not just for rented properties. It also offers clients who are in the process of selling their home an easy way to get the maximum value. A thorough cleaning can add thousands of pounds to the sale price.
Within all End of Tenancy projects, we include the following:
- Complete kitchen deep clean including surfaces, floors and cupboards.
- Oven, hob & hoods cleaned with specialist products to remove grease, fat and oils.
- Fridges, freezers and other white goods cleaned inside and out.
- Bathrooms cleaned to remove soap residue from all areas including bath & shower.
- Tiles and grout are sanitized to remove any traces of mould or mildew.
- Toilets are cleaned and treated to kill all germs and eradicate stains.
- All carpets and rugs are treated and cleaned to rid them of stains and odours.
- Furniture is cleaned using specialist products for wood, textiles, glass and leather.
- All windows are cleaned with smear-free products to make them sparkle.
- The property is also dusted, hoovered and polished leaving a welcoming aroma.
With more than 15 years of industry-leading experience, our reviews speak for our quality of work. Our customers know that they can count on us to make sure everything is in place and sparkling clean when we leave.
While some cleaning companies use rotating cleaning plans, we’re equipped to clean your entire house every time we visit. We’ll work with your cleaning preferences in addition to your schedule to ensure your needs are prioritised accordingly and we provide a consistent, top-quality clean every time.
Ready to service your facilities
We’ll ask for your email address and phone number, so we can get in touch with you for any questions. Don’t worry; we won’t share your information with anyone. When the cleaning team from Class A Cleaning arrives at your home or business, we’ll bring your premises up to our extremely high standards. We provide a satisfaction guarantee on all our cleaning services, and ask for your feedback and reviews from our customers to help us find better ways to assist you in cleaning. If you’re not pleased with any area we’ve worked on, call us within 24 hours—we’ll re-clean for free.
Call us, we’ll start with your address and post code, so we know where we’ll be cleaning. We’ll ask for your email address and phone number, so we can get in touch with you for any questions. Don’t worry; we won’t share your information with anyone.